Translate

Friday 23 June 2017

Creative fingers Challenge 133

Hi crafty Friends.

Hope you are enjoying the sun where you are. Here in London its been extremely hot, definitely  needed your hat on, managed to get some colouring done in the garden on Sunday which was nice and relaxing.

Creative fingers Challenge 133, has started on the blog, so please come along and join in the fun.
Our sponsors for this challenge are Rebecca Sinz and Bugaboo stamps.
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-133-winners-131.html

I Picked Tuliphedgie for my project.

The background paper was from my scrapbook stash that I really need to start using. 
The cute little image was coloured using spectrum noir  alcohol pens 
These are the colours I used: FS1, FS3, CG1, CG4, PP3, PL1, PL4, TN5, GB1, GB3, GB5, GB8, TB1, DR1, DR4, IG1, and IG3, also used a white pen. 

Coloured and cut the tulip and ladybird again to use as an embellishment, faux stitched the oblong shapes, then used wonky lines on the edge of the main backing paper. 

Had great fun making and colouring this card, hope you like it 



 

I designed my card using the following sketch 467 from sketch Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment