Translate

Monday 1 May 2017

Lavinia stamps May Challenge.

Happy May Day.
The Lavinia stamps  May  challenge is well underway on the Facebook page. The theme for May is Create your own vision. The prize is a £40 gift voucher to spend in the Lavinia store. To participate in the challenge and full details please follow the following link
  
 http://laviniastamps.com/lavinia-stamps-monthly-creative-challenge/

My first card for this month used the following products. 

I created the background by painting the rock face with distress oxide inks vintage photo, walnut stain, broken china and faded jeans. I highlighted the water with wink a Stella. I fussy cut the cherry blossom, mermaid and pebblesl, then attached them to the background.

BloggerImage


For my second card I used the following products.

I created the background with Faded jeans,seedless preserves and black soot distress inks. Then dropped water on background. I flicked gilding paste liquid on background, once sticky used silver leaf. I also used black Versafine ink. The moon was stamped and ebossed with silver embossing powder. I used the spotty toadstool stamp on the background planets. The fairy buds were embossed on card with white embossing powder then stamped on to white card with black versafine, then fussy cut and placed on card. Sentiment was stamped with versafine then embossed with White embossing powder. 
Was really pleased with the finished card as it was something totally different. 

I look forward to your fabulous creations and good luck in the draw for the £40 gift voucher. 

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment