Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Lavinia stamps March challenge.

          Good evening. 
March has arrived so it's time for the Lavinia stamps challenge, which starts today. The theme for this month is sparkle and bling.   
The winner picked at random will win a £40 voucher to spend in the Lavinia stamps store. For full details on the challenge please visit the Lavinia stamps Facebook page. 


I look forward to seeing your creations this month. 

I have made to cards to inspire your imagination. 
Card one.
The first card was a distress inked background using mustard seed,salty ocean, festive berries,barn door, and bundled sage  distress inks. 

The stamps I used on this card were:î
I used versamark and Honeydoo silver sparkle embossing powder  to give me my sparkle and silver embossing powder on the spiders web and dragonflies and sequins for the bling. 

BloggerImage
I have entered this card in the following challenge. 

For my second card I used
http://www.sweet-poppy.com/catalog/sweet-poppy-stencil-maple-leaf-p-880.html
The butterfly stencil was also a Lavinia design by sweet poppy stencils but I was unable to find the link. 
For the maple leaf stencil I used fired brick distress ink. 
For the butterfly I used white gesso, once dried I highlighted with winkastella sparkle pen. 

The background was made with seedless preserves, mustard seed, salty ocean,faded jeans and festive berries distress inks. 
The stamps used were. 
I used versafine and Honeydoo black sparkle embossing power for the dragon pods, then used glossy accents in the centre of the pods. White embossing powder for the snowflake stamp, with a pink crystal embellishment in centre. 
BloggerImage
Happy crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment