Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Lavina stamps Design team.

 Good morning crafty friends. 
I have some exciting news to share with you...
I am so excited to be on the Lavina stamps design team. 
I have enjoyed making my first two cards for the September challenge. 
Please come and join in the challenge. The prize is £40 to spend in the Lavina stamps store. 
The theme this month is; Autumn hues. 
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations. 

My first card was made using the Chinese Lantern stamp
I used spiced mustard distress ink to stamp image all over circle,
Then stamped again and cut out the pods to decoupage them up. 
Highliged with a sparkle pen. Then stamped same image onto background. 
Inked circle with mustard seed, fired brick and spiced mustard Disstress inks. 

On the next card I used the floral spray. 
I used mustard seed, vintage photo, fired brick 
and spiced marmalade Distress inks for the background. 
Then I randomly stamped the flower with an autumn leaves rainbow stamp pad. 
Stamped and embossed the flower on to heat embossed acetate for the main image. 
http://laviniastamps.com/product/floral-spray/

No comments:

Post a Comment