Translate

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Sketch Saturday #407 card 2

Good evening crafty friends. 
Hope your having a fabulous evening. 

This is my second card for sketch Saturday. Visited The craft show at Ally Pally on Sunday with my Daughter and my best friend, we had a chat with the lovely ladies at Honeydoo stamps, while there I was looking at all the stamps and thought to myself I'll use a Honeydoo set for my next sketch Saturday card. So on my return home an idea popped into my head. Last night I sat down in my kitchen and set to making the card. 

Distress inked the background with seedless preserves and shabby shutters. Then inked some pearlescent card with the same colours. Used Honeydoo bottle of vine and wine vine stamps. Used black and Purple Mirri card for mat and layering. Turned design 45 degrees for this card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment